Impact analyses add value to McHenry County LEAM simulation results by revealing the potential impacts that future growth may have on County assets.
- Land Use Change Analysis
- The Land Use Change Analysis provides residential, household, commercial and agricultural land use change data by township in table and graph form.
- Stress Analyses
- Stress Analysis assesses potential urban land use development stresses on critically identified resource areas.
- LEAMwq - Water Quality Analysis
- LEAMwq assesses the potential impacts of land use changes on surface water runoff and NPS pollutant loading, using LEAM output and the Long-Term Hydrologic Impact Assessment (L-THIA) model.
- Water Demand
- The Water Demand analysis attempts to estimate the changes in potable water use for each of the policy scenarios tested.